How to get to Regent Point Marina, Topping, Virginia
From downtown Richmond, it will be an approximately one and one-half hour drive.
· Take 64 East to Exit 220 West Point East Route 33
· Stay on Route 33 through West Point - 12 miles after West Point you will come to an intersection with Route 17. Route 33
turns to the left - Follow signs to Saluda & Deltaville
· 2 ½ miles after the turn, Route 33 takes a right fork at the Hardees and you will enter Saluda
· Stay on Route 33. At the light, take a right and follow Route 33 toward Deltaville – (about 6 miles)
· After you pass a Shell Station/7 Eleven (which is on the right) you will go down another 1..5 miles and turn left on
Route 3 West toward Whitestone
· Go approximately 2 miles and take a right on Route 622
· Go .8 miles and the road "T"s - Take a left on Route 623
· At approximately .7 miles (the road curves sharply 3 times),
· After the turns, take a right on Regent Point Drive
· Go to the next intersection and take a left into the marina.
At the Marina
The first dock (on your left as you enter the marina) is “F” dock. Take the first right into the boat yard and park behind the stone retaining wall for parking. You must park in this parking area … Do not park in parking area closest to “F” dock or in the parking lot closest to the other docks. Those areas are reserved for slip holders.
We are on “F” dock and Papagayo is the last boat at the end of the dock.
(c) Bay Winds Sailing, LLC 2010-2017